Monday, March 2, 2009

week update

This week's update:

Sad. That's it sad.

Overwhelmed because we're moving and losing our home. I missed a lot of work this year by taking off work more than I probably should have. I stayed home with babies the first few months after my daughter in law died. My husband is a mortgage broker. So, you can imagine.

We're to be out of the house by the weekend. sigh.

There's more good than bad. But I don't have the energy to post it.

In a nutshell? The babies are WONDERFUL!!! Gosh, I don't know what I'd do without them. They are the future. And! My son had great success in California and has been asked to speak throughout different parts of the country on 9-1-1 solutions.

So, it's good. I just miss Denise.

It's just wrong that's she's gone.

No comments: